W3C Mobile Web Best Practices course, May-July 2010
Looking to learn more about developing for the Mobile Web? How about giving W3C’s online course Introduction to W3C’s Mobile Web Best Practices a shot?
This course is an updated version of a course that’s been run several times over the past years – three times last year actually. Read more about why you should attend the course and browse the details of the course on W3C’s site.
Here is the course outline:
- Week 0 Getting Ready…
- Week 1 Coding for the Mobile Web: You shall not use…
- Week 2 Coding: Use with caution…
- Week 3 Small is beautiful
- Weeks 4 & 5 Understanding Basic Design Principles of a Mobile Web Page
- Week 6 One Web to Rule them All!
- Week 7 Who Are You Talking To?
- Week 8 Learning to use the W3C MobileOK Checker
The cost is € 195, but if you hurry up and register by April 23 (yep, that’s tomorrow) you get an early bird discount and pay € 145.
- Previous post: Web Inspector adds Timeline and Audits panels
- Next post: Built-in or bolt-on accessibility in HTML5? How about a bit of both?