WebAIM screen reader user follow-up survey
From December 2008 to January 2009, WebAIM conducted an online survey to find out about the preferences of screen reader users. The results of the survey provide useful information to web designers and developers, helping us better understand how screen reader users use the Web.
Until the end of October 2009, WebAIM are running a follow-up screen reader user survey with new and updated questions. Hopefully this survey will produce another set of useful data that can help us make informed decisions when developing accessible websites.
If you ever use a screen reader, even if it is only for testing or evaluation, you are welcome to participate in the Screen Reader User Survey.
- Previous post: Skip links need to be at least temporarily visible
- Next post: Use the optgroup element to group select options
Subscribe / follow
- Creative Web Designer at ADP / Autotegrity (Cambridge, MA, Ma, US)
- Rockstar Back-End Developer Needed – PHP, MySQL, .NET, MS SQL at The Tombras Group (Knoxville, TN, Te, US)
- Android Mobile Developer at Quirky (New York City or San Francisco, Ca, US)
- Junior Designer & Front-ender at QueryClick (Edinburgh, UK, GB)
DreamHost web hosting
Use the promo code 456BEREASTREET3 to save USD 20 when you sign up for DreamHost