Do you think a WCAG 2.0 technique can be improved? Let the W3C know.
In some cases it’s a simple typo, in other cases the technique doesn’t describe what I would consider current best practice. The good thing is that the technique documents aren’t set in stone like the main WCAG 2.0 document is.
If you have suggestions for improvement to a WCAG 2.0 technique (or any other WCAG 2.0 document), the WAI web site has a page with Instructions for Commenting on WCAG 2.0 Documents.
I haven’t done so yet, but I hope to be able to find time to go through the techniques and send in my feedback.
- Previous post: Using the Web with a refreshable Braille display
- Next post: Accessibility improvements in Mac OS X Snow Leopard
Subscribe / follow
- PHP Developer at LM&O Advertising (Baltimore, MD, Ma, US)
- Front-End Developer at NEWMEDIA (Denver, Colroado, Co, US)
- Front-End Developer - Help Us Revolutionize Enterprise IT at MarkITx (Chicago, IL, Il, US)
- User Interface Designer for Crimson at The Advisory Board Company - Crimson (Austin, TX, Te, US)
DreamHost web hosting
Use the promo code 456BEREASTREET3 to save USD 20 when you sign up for DreamHost