WCAG 2.0 Checklist by WebAIM
The more I read up on WCAG 2.0, the more I think it is a huge improvement over WCAG 1.0. The main problem is its size, which makes it hard to get an overview of and likely is a barrier to entry for many.
I posted links to a few places to start reading up on WCAG 2.0 in Going from WCAG 1.0 to WCAG 2.0, and those are well worth reading. But an even more compact summary of the guidelines in WCAG 2.0 is WebAIM’s WCAG 2.0 Checklist.
The checklist is a simplified overview of the WCAG 2.0 guidelines, and should make it easier to get started using WCAG 2.0 when evaluating or implementing websites or web applications.
Jared Smith provides a little more background info in a post on the WebAIM blog.
- Previous post: Pointing a Subversion working copy to a moved repository
- Next post: NVDA – a free, open source screen reader
Subscribe / follow
- UX/Creative Media Designer at Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) (Las Vegas, NV, Ne, US)
- Web Developer at Caddis (Chicago, IL, Il, US)
- Talented Web Designers & PHP Developers - Let's Talk! at Advant Interactive (Venice, CA, Ca, US)
- Web Developer PHP/MySQL at eMeals (Atlanta, Ga, Acworth, GA, or Birmingham, AL, Ge, US)
DreamHost web hosting
Use the promo code 456BEREASTREET3 to save USD 20 when you sign up for DreamHost