WAI-ARIA 1.0 Last Call Working Draft
Today the W3C announced that WAI-ARIA has reached Last Call Working Draft, and invites comments on the WAI-ARIA specification as well as the related WAI-ARIA User Agent Implementation Guide and WAI-ARIA Best Practices documents.
Anyone who takes an interest in Web accessibility (which you all should) should make themselves familiar with WAI-ARIA. Now is a good time to study the documents and send any comments you might have to firstname.lastname@example.org by March 24, 2009.
If you don’t know where to start, Henny Swan has posted a few questions that the W3C is looking for answers to in WAI-ARIA, last call for comments and what you think counts.
- Previous post: IE 8 still does not resize text sized in pixels
- Next post: Check your design with text size increased to 200 percent
Subscribe / follow
- Rockstar Back-End Developer Needed – PHP, MySQL, .NET, MS SQL at The Tombras Group (Knoxville, TN, Te, US)
- Web Developer at Blue Chip Marketing Worldwide (Northbrook, IL, Il, US)
- Mobile Interface Architect at Chaotic Moon Studios (Austin, Texas, Te, US)
- Mid to Senior User Experience Designer at Momentum Design Lab (San Francisco, CA, Ca, US)
DreamHost web hosting
Use the promo code 456BEREASTREET3 to save USD 20 when you sign up for DreamHost