Quick Tips for web developers and web designers
In these reviews there are some things that keep coming up. A lot of them are pretty simple and basic things if you ask me. However, there are many people who make the same mistakes, so maybe those things aren’t that simple after all. Or maybe the problem is that they aren’t widely known.
In the hope that it will help some people out I am going to start a new category of posts here called “Quick Tips”. Each Quick Tip will focus on one of the issues that I come across while doing QA work, and will probably be anything from a sentence to a few paragraphs in length.
This is not meant to ridicule the mistakes or the people who make them. My sincere intention is to help people avoid making these mistakes in the first place by attempting to spread the knowledge.
View the Quick Tips category archive for a full list of tips.
- Previous post: Making Google Maps more accessible
- Next post: Make Safari open targeted links in new tabs instead of new windows
Subscribe / follow
- Digital Marketing Manager at Commercial Capital Training Group Marketing (Albany, NY, Ne, US)
- Senior PHP Engineer at Sweden Unlimited (New York, New York, Ne, US)
- Senior Java Developer at Ceiba Solutions (Milwaukee, Chicago, Seattle, Boston - Work from Home, Wi, US)
- Operations Engineer @ Storenvy at The Sourcery (San Francisco, CA, Ca, US)
DreamHost web hosting
Use the promo code 456BEREASTREET3 to save USD 20 when you sign up for DreamHost