Scroll Magazine puts web stuff on paper
As you might guess from the number of book reviews I have posted here, I like reading things printed on paper. Yeah I know, that’s so old-fashioned. But true.
If you feel the same about paper and would like to read more about web related subjects offline, take a look at Scroll Magazine, brought to life by Web Directions founders John Allsopp and Maxine Sherrin, and designed by Veerle Pieters.
Prefer reading on-screen? Buy the magazine in PDF format. Don’t want to pay at all? Wait until three months have passed since the paper issue was published and the articles come online in HTML format for free.
- Previous post: The WebKit/Safari Web Inspector is getting even better
Subscribe / follow
- Front End Developer at Domani Studios (Brooklyn, NY, Ne, US)
- Lead Java Developer at Synacor, Inc. (Buffalo, NY, Ne, US)
- Project Manager at Mule (San Francisco, CA, Ca, US)
- Information Graphics Designer, Pew Forum on Religion & Public Life at Pew Research Center (Washington, DC, Di, US)
DreamHost web hosting
Use the promo code 456BEREASTREET3 to save USD 20 when you sign up for DreamHost