Interviewed for AppleMac.se
Eric Martinsson from the Swedish Apple blog AppleMac.se recently sent me an email with a few questions, including the following (translated from Swedish and edited):
- For how long have you been a Mac user, and what Macs have you had through the years?
- Which Apple and Mac products do you currently use?
- In your opinion, what makes the Mac such a good computer?
- Are you a gadget freak who always has to have the latest gizmos?
- What do you think of the iPhone and Mac OS X Leopard?
- What do you think will be the next Mac to be released or updated?
- Name five free Mac OS X applications that you have to have.
If you know Swedish, you can find my answers to those questions and a few others in Intervju med webbexperten Roger Johansson från Netrelations och 456 Berea Street. If you, like most of my readers, don’t know Swedish, well, you can always try one of them online translation tools for some hilarious fun ;-).
- Previous post: The Autistic Cuckoo returns (sort of)
- Next post: Browsers will treat all versions of HTML as HTML 5