5 questions for 35 designers
Vitaly Friedman from Smashing Magazine asked me and 34 other designers (though I don’t really consider myself a designer, and definitely not a graphic designer) five questions.
Everybody’s answers to those five questions are revealed in 35 Designers x 5 Questions, a long, long article (because 35 times 5 = 175).
I was kind of overloaded with work when I answered the questions, so in comparison to many of the others my answers may seem short, abrupt, and grumpy. Oh well :-). The article is still a good read that contains a lot of useful tips.
- Previous post: Transcending CSS: The Fine Art of Web Design (Book review)
- Next post: How to prevent HTML tables from becoming too wide
Subscribe / follow
- Project/Product Manager – H+K Digital at Hill+Knowlton Strategies (Dallas, TX, US)
- PHP Developer at CafeMom (New York, NY, Ne, US)
- Developers at STV (Glasgow, GB)
- END TO END WEB DEVELOPER FOR THE ENTERTAINMENT INDUSTRY at Analog Creative Inc. (Venice, CA, Ca, US)
DreamHost web hosting
Use the promo code 456BEREASTREET3 to save USD 20 when you sign up for DreamHost