Interviewed for lab:kloud9
A couple of weeks ago I was asked the following questions by Jonathan at lab:kloud9:
- Can you share a brief background on yourself, your work… and where lies Berea Street?
- Your passion for standards and accessibility is well renowned, how did that evolve?
- What is your perspective of web development here in Sweden (i.e. is there any contrast with development outside of sweden… strengths, weaknesses, etc.)?
- What is the best piece of advice that you could offer to today’s aspiring designer/developer?
- Were (or are) there any web professionals that you have tried to emulate or been inspired by?
- Regarding Kaffesnobben… if you could only choose one place to have a coffee, where would that be?
If you want to read my answers, the full interview is available in Webb Dialogues (3): Roger Johansson | 456 Berea Street.
- Previous post: Freely downloadable quality fonts