Web standards and accessibility training in Sweden
Part of what I do at my day job is hold training courses in Web standards and accessibility. These courses are aimed at Web designers and developers who are looking to learn more about the benefits of modern Web development.
Obviously most people who visit this site already know a lot about semantic markup, CSS layouts, and accessibility. But just in case you or anyone you know would be interested in a training session that will provide you with a basic knowledge of these areas, I’d like to make you aware of this. Perhaps you know all about Web standards and accessibility, but your workmates don’t? After participating in one of my courses they will have a better understanding of the basic concepts.
Most of the training I do is client specific, meaning that I go to the client and hold a private seminar/workshop at their office. However, occasionally I (and my colleagues) hold open training courses at our office in Göteborg, Sweden.
Two of these open courses are coming up - one at the end of October, the other in mid November. Please note that the courses are in Swedish.
Interested? Visit Utbildningar i tillgänglighet och webbstandarder on the NetRelations site to read more detailed information on the courses and reserve your place.
- Previous post: Closing the gap between list items in IE
- Next post: Nikita the Spider: a bulk validation and link checking tool
Subscribe / follow
- Front End Designer & Developer at iGovern.com (Anywhere within the USA, , US)
- Web Project Manager at University of Southern California (Los Angeles, Ca, US)
- Senior Visual Designer at Fidelity Investments (Jersey City, NJ, Ne, US)
- Programmer / Software Developer / Back-end Developer at Caxiam Group (Orlando, FL, Fl, US)
DreamHost web hosting
Use the promo code 456BEREASTREET3 to save USD 20 when you sign up for DreamHost