Win a copy of Getting Real
You know, John Oxton’s Joshuaink winning two categories in the 2006 Bloggies and 456 Berea Street winning none (though it was nominated in one category) actually made me a bit envious. Not so much of the Bloggie awards, but more of his superb tagline.
“More love than a bus full of hippies” sure sounds a lot more fun and original than “Articles and news on web standards, accessibility, and usability”. So… I guess you can tell where this is heading:
Come up with a new fabulous tagline for 456 Berea Street and get a free copy of 37signals’ book Getting Real.
A few simple rules:
- The tagline must reflect the content and personality of this site.
- The tagline should (but doesn’t have to) contain “web standards” and “accessibility”.
- I pick the winner. I may ask a couple of friends for their opinion, but it’s my site, so in the end I decide.
- You can use the comment form on this page to submit as many entries as you like.
- You need to leave a valid email address (in the email field of the comment form) so I can contact you if you win.
- No new submissions will be accepted after 20.00 CET on Thursday March 30, 2006.
- I make no obligation to use the tagline that wins (in case there are no really good ones submitted).
Ok, that’s about it. May the best tagline win!
Update: That’s it. The time is up and no more entries are accepted. I’ll pick my favourite and let you know who the winner is in a couple of days or so. There are many good ones to choose from, so it won’t be easy.
Update (2006-04-02): The winner has been chosen. Read And we have a winner to find out who won.
- Previous post: Target sued for refusing to make their website accessible
- Next post: CSS line-height does not need a unit
Subscribe / follow
DreamHost web hosting
Use the promo code 456BEREASTREET3 to save USD 20 when you sign up for DreamHost