Seeking Experienced Front End Web Developers, Stockholm
We are located in a very attractive office at “München Bryggeriet”, (Södermälarstrand 57b) overlooking the water and the old town in central Stockholm.
The project is very ambitious and fast paced with many talented people involved.
You will be required to:
- transform Photoshop mockups into accessibile and standards-compliant templates that display correctly in all modern browsers
- integrate your templates with the Ruby on Rails code by working with loops and conditionals in the template logic.
- componentise the templates for reuse across the site by developing Rails (ActiveView) helper methods.
What we’re looking for:
- Successful candidates will have several years experience and a proven track record of producing cleanly coded bulletproof CSS layout templates.
- Experience of working on Ruby on Rails projects would be extremely beneficial as would experience with other templating systems or scripting languages such as PHP.
- Priority will be given to the candidates who can demonstrate a keen understanding accessibility and usability issues.
- Knowledge of the latest web trends, particularly concerning communities would be beneficial.
- Written and verbal communication skills in English is necessary.
- Experience of working on Mac OS X in a team environment with subversion version control would be advantageous.
Dependent on experience and there is a stock option programme offered to employees.
How to apply
Please send your CV including sample URLs to: Tim Heighes (tim<dot>heighes<at>adocca<dot>com), Project Manager.