Web entrepreneurs don’t trust Microsoft’s approach to the web
Robert Scoble lists twelve reasons web entrepreneurs aren’t using Microsoft’s software in Ross doesn’t trust Microsoft’s approach to Web. All good reasons, but the one that comes closest to how I personally feel about the web is this:
7) On clients, they want to choose the highest-reach platforms. That doesn’t mean a Windows app. Or even an app that runs only in IE. It must run on every variant of Linux and Macintosh too.
Making a web application that only works on a single platform seems pointless to me.
Subscribe / follow
- Front-end Developer at Bad Assembly (Los Angeles, CA, Ca, US)
- Talented Web Designer, WordPress at e9digital (New York, NY, Ne, US)
- Data Visualization Graphic Designer at Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) (Las Vegas, Ne, US)
- Web & Print Designer at Dance of the Deer Foundation (Santa Cruz, CA, Ca, US)
DreamHost web hosting
Use the promo code 456BEREASTREET3 to save USD 20 when you sign up for DreamHost