Resolution dependent style switching
In case you’ve ever longed for the ability to send different CSS rules to browsers depending on the visitor’s current window size, Dynamic Resolution Dependent Layouts is for you.
- Previous post: att.com celebrates a year with web standards
- Next post: Is instant messaging good or bad for productivity?
Subscribe / follow
- Lead Visual Designer - Product at Fitbit (San Francisco, CA, Ca, US)
- Web Developer / Programmer at Electric Pulp (Sioux Falls, SD, So, US)
- Freelance Frontend Developer - jQuery/HTML5/PHP at Bywave
- User Experience (UX) Specialist at Kleinfelder (Cambridge, MA or Framingham, MA or Denver, CO or Sacramento, CA or San Diego, CA, Ca, US)
DreamHost web hosting
Use the promo code 456BEREASTREET3 to save USD 20 when you sign up for DreamHost