Best practices in Australian web development
John Allsopp has spent a lot of time taking a close look at how major Australian websites are constructed. The results are presented in The state of the Art in Australian web development.
This is a very long article, but it’s well worth reading. The results aren’t at all surprising to most web standards-aware developers - very few of the tested sites use valid markup. If you would like to comment on the survey, John has posted a blog entry about it: Best Practices in Web Development - results published.
- Previous post: Is instant messaging good or bad for productivity?
- Next post: Avoid web jargon when talking to clients
Subscribe / follow
- Operations Engineer @ Storenvy at The Sourcery (San Francisco, CA, Ca, US)
- Talented Web Designers & PHP Developers - Let's Talk! at Advant Interactive (Venice, CA, Ca, US)
- DevOps Engineer at SHOP SMART LLC (Chicago, IL (River North), Il, US)
- UI Designer at charity: water (New York City, Ne, US)
DreamHost web hosting
Use the promo code 456BEREASTREET3 to save USD 20 when you sign up for DreamHost