Requests for sIFR 3
What do you want to see in sIFR 3? Head on over to Mike Davidson’s post sIFR 3: A Request for Requests and let the developers know, and you might get it.
Some things that I would like to see, though I’m not sure if they are even possible:
- Live resizing of text when text size is increased in the browser.
- Better support for non-fixed width layouts. Oh, maybe that’s covered by
on-the-fly resizability of sIFR elements when windows are resized.
- Remove the need to buy Macromedia Flash to create a Flash file for sIFR ;-p. I have no need for Flash for anything else, and I’m not buying it just to create font files for sIFR.
Remember, leave your requests at Mike Davidson’s site, not here.
Subscribe / follow
- Senior Java Developer- eCommerce Practice at arvato Systems North America (New York, NY; San Francisco, CA; Chicago, IL, Il, US)
- Web Designer/Web Designer Senior at University of Michigan (Ann Arbor, Mi, Mi, US)
- Web Developer at Caddis (Chicago, IL, Il, US)
- Front End Web Designer/Developer at Blackstone Media Group (Fort Lauderdale, FL, US)
DreamHost web hosting
Use the promo code 456BEREASTREET3 to save USD 20 when you sign up for DreamHost