That Music Thing
Well, I got that Musical Baton thing passed on from Tommy, Martin, Craig, Jan, Chip, and maybe others that I haven’t noticed. I’m not too fond of these things, but I like music, so I’m going halfway. I’ll answer it, but I’m not passing it on.
Total volume of music files on my computer
The last CD I bought was
Koyo by Oddjob
Song playing right now
Toothbrush by Roots Manuva (from Awfully Deep)
Five songs I listen to a lot, or that mean a lot to me
- Love Song by Simple Minds (from Sons and Fascination/Sister Feelings Call)
- One Hundred Years by The Cure (from Pornography)
- Smothered Hope by Skinny Puppy (from Bites and Remission)
- The Richest Man in Babylon by Thievery Corporation (from The Richest Man in Babylon)
- Cannot Contain This by Moloko (from Statues)
Those are just five out of hundreds of songs, artists, and albums I could list here. Music has always been very important to me, and it’s interesting to sit down to think about how my preferences have evlolved through the years. Anyway, for more music tips, check out my Recommended music. Some albums have reviews, others don’t. But they’re all very good or I wouldn’t recommend them.