The Page Paradigm
Mark Hurst writes about The Page Paradigm:
On any given Web page, users will either…
- click something that appears to take them closer to the fulfillment of their goal,
- or click the Back button on their Web browser.
- Previous post: The benefits of Web Standards to your visitors, your clients and you!
- Next post: CSS From the Ground Up - 2
Subscribe / follow
- Data Visualization Graphic Designer at Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) (Las Vegas, Ne, US)
- Web Project Manager at University of Southern California (Los Angeles, Ca, US)
- User Experience Designer at HMS (Healthcare Management Systems) (Nashville, TN, Te, US)
- Software Engineer at Path (San Francisco, CA, Ca, US)
DreamHost web hosting
Use the promo code 456BEREASTREET3 to save USD 20 when you sign up for DreamHost