CSS Design: Creating Custom Corners & Borders Part II
In A List Apart #172: CSS Design: Creating Custom Corners & Borders Part II, an article that discusses a technique for applying customized borders and corners to liquid CSS layouts with patterned or gradient layouts.
- Previous post: CSS Drop Shadows
- Next post: The benefits of Web Standards to your visitors, your clients and you!
Subscribe / follow
- Project/Product Manager – H+K Digital at Hill+Knowlton Strategies (Dallas, TX, US)
- Front End Developer at Domani Studios (Brooklyn, NY, Ne, US)
- Front-End Developer - Help Us Revolutionize Enterprise IT at MarkITx (Chicago, IL, Il, US)
- Senior Front End Developer at Synacor, Inc. (Buffalo, NY, Ne, US)
DreamHost web hosting
Use the promo code 456BEREASTREET3 to save USD 20 when you sign up for DreamHost